Terms and Conditions
- All patients are required to provide contact details: including address. telephone and email in order lo secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this 1s necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient- Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of (£50) is made, payable in advance.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of (£50) refundable on attendance to mitigate missed appointments.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 nonrefundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell If you are unsure please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell· this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks no additional treatment or ·top up· is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18. Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised. Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Patients will receive one free of charge consultation, subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£50) fee.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken form some treatments and in some circumstances
- For (Sculptra) treatment, a non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking, when the product will be prepared, a minimum of (3 days) in advance.
Fees charged for treatments are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service which is inclusive of:
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, owe cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website or via the Save face website.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.